Finally, closer to sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i like that start button gamer disabler thing, but i don't believe the hypes about the gaming keyboard, the mouse seems necessary, but for the keyboard, i refuse!!!!

as for ur e6750 or q6600 situation, i struggled with what to choose as well, i think i'm getting an e6750 and upgrade later to the Penryn, or if ur in a "its now or never situation" pick up a q6600

agreed, what i would do is get one 36.6 raptor drive and use that as ur prime drive, and buy another HD as a secondary drive to store everything else like games and such

Thats exactly what I have in my current PC :happy: .

Anyway san if you aren't going to use multicore programs go with the E6750 right now there is no point in spending around $266 on a Quad-core imo.

Thats exactly what I have in my current PC :happy: .

Anyway san if you aren't going to use multicore programs go with the E6750 right now there is no point in spending around $266 on a Quad-core imo.

What do you think of the raptor, I was going over the reviews and everyone who gave a negative had similar complaints. It's loud and it clicks.

And on the cpu, if the e6750 really doesn't go under 200 bucks, then its just worth getting the quad imo. It's really gonna come down to the price.

What do you think of the raptor, I was going over the reviews and everyone who gave a negative had similar complaints. It's loud and it clicks.

And on the cpu, if the e6750 really doesn't go under 200 bucks, then its just worth getting the quad imo. It's really gonna come down to the price.

Well I really can't tell you much about being loud because the fans of my Sunbeam Transformer case are really loud ( but intake and take pull a lot of air) anyway remember that people complain for everything because they think things need to be perfect the Raptor if is a little loud than your average HD is because remember that is running much faster than the others.
Regardless of loud or not I said is worth it trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom