Finally, closer to sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to keep one hdd strictly for operating system, in case if ill ever need to do reinstalls. Btw I dont know much about raid, actually i dont know anything. Ok heres a noob question. What is it?

If you want to have 1 HD for OS only like I do you could get a Western Digital Raptor the price is a little higher unlike other HD but the hard drive runs at 10,000RPM and if your looking for more performance is worth it.

If you want to have 1 HD for OS only like I do you could get a Western Digital Raptor the price is a little higher unlike other HD but the hard drive runs at 10,000RPM and if your looking for more performance is worth it.

agreed, what i would do is get one 36.6 raptor drive and use that as ur prime drive, and buy another HD as a secondary drive to store everything else like games and such

That makes sense, ill be paying like a good 50-60 bucks more but it seems worth it if itll show an increase in performance. Plus the 80gb drive would have gone mainly unused anyway. ok 36 gigs.

all I can say is dont get a cheap microsoft keyboard. Dish out the 58 bucks and get a G11, the macros help wonders in RPG and RTS games particularly, and the lights look cool. The LCD in the G15 is virtually useless imho, but u can get that for 72 bucks.

**** no, the $11 microsoft keyboard is the shiz. i love it more than any other keyboard i've ever used

link:
Newegg.com - Microsoft ZG6-00006 OEM Black 103 Normal Keys 10 Function Keys PS/2 Wired Standard Keyboard 500 - Retail

dont get the G11 you can find keyboards with macrokeys for 30 bucks
i remember my logitech ex1150 (i think that was the model) wireless keyboard had them
dont spedn that much money on a keyboard for macrokeys

yeah you can find total crap keyboards too if you want. Its about the whole package, and logitech is good at the whole package. The G11/G15 offers 2 USB ports, illuminated keys, 18 X 3 Macros, Macro on the fly ability, gaming key windows disable, nice set of media keys, etc etc. Far worth it for the money, got many awards for best keyboard.

i like a cheap lite-on $6 keyboard

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823107119'

sora says he has this one i think?

Yeah i liked the Microsoft one because it had hotkeys which is basically what i need. But i started reading reviews on the g15 and im liking it.

Anybody know alot on the cpu situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom