Free Skinning Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompFreak247

Solid State Member
Does anyone know any good free skinning programs? I'm looking for something to try and style my computer after Vista, so a program that supported transparent windows would be greatly appreciated. I know of several trial programs such as WindowsBlinds and SkinCrafter, but I was wondering if there were any free ones out there that had a Vista style skin.

Thanks,
-CompFreak247

Does anyone know any good free skinning programs? I'm looking for something to try and style my computer after Vista, so a program that supported transparent windows would be greatly appreciated. I know of several trial programs such as WindowsBlinds and SkinCrafter, but I was wondering if there were any free ones out there that had a Vista style skin.

Thanks,
-CompFreak247

not for free..... i've seen windowsblinds support it, i recommend u find "other" ways of getting it :0 if u know what i mean

not for free..... i've seen windowsblinds support it, i recommend u find "other" ways of getting it :0 if u know what i mean
Aww, so much for that idea. I guess I'll just have to download basic windows visual themes. As for the "other" ways of getting it - I do know what you mean, but I'd rather pay then download it illegally :p

Oh come on now.....Really now:freak: I think you are willingly contradicting yourself.

Umm.... I'm new to these forums so I must be missing something. I thought he was referring to illegally downloading the full version of WindowsBlinds over a p2p client, such as BitTorrent. I said I didn't want to illegally download it, and would rather get it legally. Could you please explain how I contradicted myself? Perhaps I was wrong about the "other" ways to get it...

No, you were on the money. People know discussion of illegal downloading is not allowed on Tech-Forums, hence the euphemism.

You can try litestep. Its more complicated than the rest, but free...and has some nice themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom