Good PC Tech Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey1

In Runtime
Just wondering wether anyone can recommend a good tech magazine that is available here in Australia as well!! that stays on top of the latest hardware and software reviews. i currently know Pc Power Play but they only have a small tech section.

-joey-

Magazines are useless. Computer websites are all you need. Places like Toms Hardware, PCworld, c|net, etc.

i agree with you a 100% but im in front of a computer all day at work sometimes you wanna kick back and catch up on stuff when you get home but my eyes are killllinggg me i just cant do it for too long in front of a screen.

lol i suppose im just a whinger hehehehe
their has to be some good mags out their

Since I'm a Yank, I wouldn't have any idea. If you do decide to look online, check out DAILY ROTATION for your online tech news. i use it... I have it set to give me the top 100 headlines, and then I have several sets of headlines from specific places. Very customizable, and they have well over 300 sources.

Check it out!

paper mags are more intimate...as are any of the other analog forms of reading ;)

can't help you on any aussie mags...lazy and dialup.

times like these I wish I had one of those Sony ebooks (or a comparable variant), broadband...and a digital sub or various freebies

I subscribe to cpu mag. I like to read it while on my the toilet.8^)

I learned how to build a pc by reading a comp magazine and looking at the step-by-step pictures. True!

bugger dont think thats available over here or at least i cant take a subscription for it dont have Aussie down on the list

Magazines are useless. Computer websites are all you need. Places like Toms Hardware, PCworld, c|net, etc.

IMO, it's much easier for all you young kids. With all the available info on the net, you'd have to be dumb not to learn to build a pc.
How did others do it b4 the net? Anybody?

While I use the internet to give me the breaking headlines and up to date information, I've always liked having a hard-copy which I can relax and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom