I'll be ordering my parts on the 22nd, this is my tentative rig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've got a question about the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7. It says it will fit the core 2 duo, but will it fit the quad?

Ok, I've got a question about the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7. It says it will fit the core 2 duo, but will it fit the quad?

Yes, but if your planning on overclocking it, it just wont suffice, the cooling wont be strong enough. If you do OCa quad, then get the Tuniq Tower 120.

lolz0rz @ tripple post. no offence, but haven't you heard of the EDIT button?

lol yes, but its taking forever to load...... lol :) that dialog box won't apply after i made the comment, so i post a new one :)

That Rosewill RP550, does have enough power for that system.

Another suggestion, that is cheaper than the Corsair, but just as powerful and stable, is the XClio GREATPOWER 550w.

it does? when i asked u about that, with a similar system, u said it wouldn't work

Yes, but if your planning on overclocking it, it just wont suffice, the cooling wont be strong enough. If you do OCa quad, then get the Tuniq Tower 120.

I'm quite new to the game of custom PC'ing so I don't really know the first thing about overclocking. Can you get a substantial increase in performance power from oc'ing? Would it be worth getting the Tuniq Tower so that I can OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom