Buying a New Gaming Computer 1650$ Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your opinion and I respect that. However, I know 5 other people who have had better experiene with crucial over gskill.

I starting to give more than 1 option when recommending parts. I realize that my personal opinion on parts may not be the same as someone else. So the more options the better.

yeah i agree i just prefer gskill but yeah they are still sick ram the ballistixs

OK, So I will go with the 8800GTS 320mb

What about the processor, should I go with Q6600 or something a bit weaker?

OK, So I will go with the 8800GTS 320mb

What about the processor, should I go with Q6600 or something a bit weaker?

that really depends on whether u wanna save some moneyand splurge it somewhere else or if u really want the bragging rights of a quad-core

Honestly if you aren't running a server Dual core is just fine for a desktop machine IMHO...... and yes the GTS 320 is the way to go I think unless you have a 24+ inch widescreen.

Than go with either the e6320, e6420, e6550. Those are all sub $200 processors that will get overclocks anywere from 3.2-3.8 with an aftermarket HSF such as this: AF7 Pro

OK, I have a final decision of the VGA I want and I will go with the 8800GTS 320.

Next thing I want to check is the processor, what should I go with?

Than go with either the e6320, e6420, e6550. Those are all sub $200 processors that will get overclocks anywere from 3.2-3.8 with an aftermarket HSF such as this: AF7 Pro

I don't know a thing about OC and it's something I rather avoid due to my lack of knowledge. e6550 is the next best processor after Q6600?

One more thing before I'll get to the next part. Do you think e6650 and 8800GTS 320 will be good enough for playing the next year games with high performance? Or should I go with the GTX and Q6600?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom