Finally, closer to sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

san21893

Uber Sanoob Techie
I've come to my decisions on a final build. It's changed alot since I decided on doing my first build back in April.

Cooler master stacker 832
Corsair 620hx
E6750 or Q6600 (tough choice)
Tuniq Tower 120
Gigabyte DS3R
80GB Barracuda SATA
500GB Barracuda SATA
8800gts 320mb
DDR2 800 Gskill

mx518 mouse
cheap microsoft keyboard
Viewsonic VX2835WM 28" 1900x1200

Also, can anybody recommend a DVD burner, anything thats SATA and has Dual Layer

I've come to my decisions on a final build. It's changed alot since I decided on doing my first build back in April.

Corsair 620hx
Tuniq Tower 120
Gigabyte DS3R
80GB Barracuda SATA
500GB Barracuda SATA
8800gts 320mb
DDR2 800 Gskill

mx518 mouse
cheap microsoft keyboard

Also, can anybody recommend a DVD burner, anything thats SATA and has Dual Layer

that system could handle a 520 corsair.....

yeah 520 corsair would be fine, and the pioneer sata dvd drives are good i hear. also why not get two seagate 320gb's and raif them, instead of an 80 an a 500?

I want to keep one hdd strictly for operating system, in case if ill ever need to do reinstalls. Btw I dont know much about raid, actually i dont know anything. Ok heres a noob question. What is it?

Corsair 620hx
Tuniq Tower 120
Gigabyte DS3R
80GB Barracuda SATA
500GB Barracuda SATA
8800gts 320mb
DDR2 800 Gskill

mx518 mouse
cheap microsoft keyboard

all I can say is dont get a cheap microsoft keyboard. Dish out the 58 bucks and get a G11, the macros help wonders in RPG and RTS games particularly, and the lights look cool. The LCD in the G15 is virtually useless imho, but u can get that for 72 bucks.

dont get the G11 you can find keyboards with macrokeys for 30 bucks
i remember my logitech ex1150 (i think that was the model) wireless keyboard had them
dont spedn that much money on a keyboard for macrokeys

In my opinion, i would prefer getting a Dell. They are so cheap and make reliable machines. They also have AWESOME support... And i would get a 15 inch monitor instead of a 28 because the res is better than 1080p on the 15...and why get the stacker? you should just get some 20 buck mini tower case which can handle an ultra in it and still have room for more gfx cards. An E6750 or Q6600? We have long agreed that P4's are better. And an 8800gts....pfffft.....you're better off onboard. That card is terrible! And why get a tuniq tower? Just use an air conditioner for cooling. Put your pc right next to an air conditioner and I'm sure you can overclock to 4 easily... If you do get the 15 inch i would get something like an 8800ultra just to make sure it can handle the res, 2560x1600. Seems like everything is good, but you need to change and get a Dell.

LOL :) Looks good, mate. I would make the tough decision of the two processors by finding out what applications you use and how many applications can be used.

In my opinion, i would prefer getting a Dell. They are so cheap and make reliable machines. They also have AWESOME support... And i would get a 15 inch monitor instead of a 28 because the res is better than 1080p on the 15...and why get the stacker? you should just get some 20 buck mini tower case which can handle an ultra in it and still have room for more gfx cards. An E6750 or Q6600? We have long agreed that P4's are better. And an 8800gts....pfffft.....you're better off onboard. That card is terrible! And why get a tuniq tower? Just use an air conditioner for cooling. Put your pc right next to an air conditioner and I'm sure you can overclock to 4 easily... If you do get the 15 inch i would get something like an 8800ultra just to make sure it can handle the res, 2560x1600. Seems like everything is good, but you need to change and get a Dell.

LOL :) Looks good, mate. I would make the tough decision of the two processors by finding out what applications you use and how many applications can be used.

lol.... i laughed so hard at that.... but i'm glad u retracted ur statement..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom