Buying a New Gaming Computer 1650$ Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the military now and most of my gaming has been well over the last 10 years. Depending on what branch and what your job will be will decide how much gaming you will be able to do. As I am deployed right now I am unable to game :( However, when I get back home I'll be a gaming fool.

Good choice joining the military. Make sure you get college knocked out while you are in, seeing as the military pays 100% of your tuition. I'll be retiring soon with 2 AA degrees, 1 BA degree and my Master's Degree.

Well, I live in Israel. Here everybody who reaches age 18 got to enlist. I have a high profile so I'll probably get home once every two weeks for two days.

there sick ram tho! gskill ftw

Crucial Ballistix is just as good if not better. I'd take either one but will opt for th cheaper of the 2. If Gskill is cheaper, that's what I buy.. since Crucial has been cheaper I have decked out 2 systems in Ballistix.

Why do you recommend a 8800 GTX over just a GTS? Isn't that really only if you are running anything over 1280x1024? Because that is all I run why would I want a GTS 320 over the GTX... is it gonna perform alot better even at that res?

yeah but not worth the money. the gts320 is just as good as the gts640 at that res. and the gtx will only get bout 10fps more

yeah but not worth the money. the gts320 is just as good as the gts640 at that res. and the gtx will only get bout 10fps more

exactly, currently the 8800gts 320mb has a real great bang for the buck for most configurations

i have experience with both and gskill are far better o/cers.

This is your opinion and I respect that. However, I know 5 other people who have had better experiene with crucial over gskill.

I starting to give more than 1 option when recommending parts. I realize that my personal opinion on parts may not be the same as someone else. So the more options the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom