X1950XT 256MB speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zalman VF900 FTW!....I have this on my x1950pro, and it's almost silent, even on 100%.

awww crap.... 48$$ does it take 1 slot or 2 slot?

EDIT: i kind of regret getting the x1950xt now.... its sooooo loud and so expensive. i hope after getting the vf900 ill be happy.

Trust me...you'll be happy with the quietness and cooling performance. It dropped my temps by almost 10 degrees, from stock cooler, and is almost dead silent. It takes up 1 slot.

Do u know a good side intake fan to purchase? For my case the CoolerMaster Centurion? Cuz i know theres does with the fancy lights and those that are brand name. and the fact that I have really no idea where to start on that. Any recommendations? nothing too expensive either?

Oh yea this would be used to cool the same gpu talked in this discussion. Oh and also not really looking for bright flashy lights either. just want a normal efficient cooling fan that works well! thanks

hmmmm.... is it me or ATI drivers don't have control over fan speed? because when i get the card up to 80C the fan speed remains 30% and when its at idle the fan is at 30%. the only thing thats able to control the fan speeds is AtiTool

i think the vf900 is the best VGA cooler in the market right now. People over at OCN also recommends this cooler. Same over at Hardforums.

the accelero x1 is also recommended but i dont think it fits on the x1950xt

I really wouldn't recommed the VF-900 for a x1950xt, I hear from a lot of people it can't handle the heat the x1950xt puts out.

What? If the stock cooler is like 60 idle/80-90 load, the VF900 will surely drop those. I don't see why it shouldn't.....along with AS5 of course, or MX-1.

oooooohhhhh.... darn everest.... scared the snot outta me.

ati tools shows 621MHZ and 900MHZ. same as trotter.

lmao :) u got a language infraction hahaha i got 2

anyways is the x1950xt that bad on temps, i know its awesome when it games, but i'm worried that its loud and hot.... (not like that :)) cuz i'm considering one....

It is hot, but it runs fine. Some coolers are louder than others. mine's not bad, but it is the same room as a window A/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom