missing screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass0ver

Baseband Member
I bought an antec 900. I tried to install my hd when i noticed I don't have any screws. The manual says something about a 'tool bag'. I was just wondering if I'm missing this tool bag...

Normal screws don't work. I can't figure this out. I must have lost something...can anyone that has an antec 900 setup help me out? :}

Take a screw from the cd drive

those, nor any other screws seem to work. you need really long ones.

I called antec and they're sending me what I am missing. but I have another problem, again about screws. my motherboard, a p35 ds3r, also didn't come with any screws. Is it supposed to? Or do the screws come with the case?

Really long ones? No, I don't think you really need long ones. All hard-drives come with a regular sized screw. It's like what, a cm long?

with the antec 900, you need certain screws to install your hd. they're probably an inch long. that problem is solved and antec is mailing me what i'm missing... anyway,I have no 'normal screws' for my motherboard either. I was just curious if they were supposed to come in the box for my mobo, or from my case, or if I am even getting any free screws at all. And I'm not talking about the gold things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom