Mouse and keyboard problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
im not sure if this goes here but please move it if it doesnt belong here.

i have the MX3000 mouse and keyboard combo and recently im having trouble with it. i have had this combo for 1 year and i still have 4 year warranty but before i send this back, i want some of your knowledge.
when i left click, i sometimes double click for no reason. i distinctively only did 1 click but it double clicks for no reason. this started happening about a week ago and it gets really annoying playing strategy games like warcraft 3, starcraft, etc. if you guys play DOTA, you will know that when i try to cast a skill on an enemy i would lose control of my hero.
secondly, my keyboard started acting weird on me. my repeat rate is sooooooooooooooo slow eventhough it is maxed in control panel. and sometimes when i hold down a letter it would not repeat at all. this also started happening about 1 week ago.

sooo... should i warranty my mouse or is there a solution to this? being a gamer and such, this mouse is seriously ****ing me off. when im playing DOTA and i lose control of my hero and die, i feel like throwing this mouse into my wall.

Change the double-click sensitivity of the mouse in the Mouse Options at your Control Panel. For your keyboard, Control Panel > Keyboard > Click the Hardware Tab > Double Click the Hardware for your Keyboard (a pop-up should come up) > Click Ok on the pop-up screen > Click Ok on the Keyboard Properties screen. Viola, your refresh button should be quicker, it's what I do when I reconnect my Keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom