New PC = Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi there,
Have a new computer, since friday, just got a Blue Screen of Death... and guess what? Won't open anymore! It was something like "irq_is_less_or_equal" if I'm not mistaken. And now my computer doesn't open, usually my video card has 3 speed options, one that if it's not booted, it will spin at 100%, around 50% in DOS (or BIOS), and around 30% when on Windows. But when I open up my PC it's just always at 100%.

Over-heat maybe? I try changing my ram of slot, and tried to remove, replug video card. Try to boot with only strict min. But nothing :(

Help?

Oh BTW: System specs:
Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4
AMD Athlon 6000+ X2
Mushkin 2x1GB PC-6400
eVGA GeForce 7600GT

Thanks

Wow, what with all these people getting Blue Screen of Deaths? I think everyone that's getting this must be having a RAM defect of some sort. :shocked: Well anyways, did you touch your video card without touching metal first? People usually forget to then static is transfered to what they touch. Are you running Windows?

Wow, what with all these people getting Blue Screen of Deaths? I think everyone that's getting this must be having a RAM defect of some sort. :shocked: Well anyways, did you touch your video card without touching metal first? People usually forget to then static is transfered to what they touch. Are you running Windows?

lol i don't know, but I hate to pay $80 for some more ram, I just hoped your way solved my problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom