Buying a New Computer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! thank you, mate!

is everything compatible? i'll try and check myself (although i'm not entirely sure how to check!)

i will do some reading-up on overclocking in the next few days ...

oh, will that DVD drive be able to burn/rip regular CDs?

do i need anything extra to connect a printer to my comp.?

dam theres so less selections at scan.co.uk but this looks like the best you can get out of this website.

dam theres so less selections at scan.co.uk but this looks like the best you can get out of this website.

STRONGLY AGREED. I was originally going to put it from ebuyer, but it dosent even have any good P35 mobos. lol. All UK shops are like this I mean you have to build from like 3 shops if you want to get precisely what you want. I wish we had newegg here as its also so **** expensive in UK compared to US.

wow! thank you, mate!

is everything compatible? i'll try and check myself (although i'm not entirely sure how to check!)

i will do some reading-up on overclocking in the next few days ...

oh, will that DVD drive be able to burn/rip regular CDs?

do i need anything extra to connect a printer to my comp.?

sorry i made a mistake choose this mobo instead its cheaper and a better overclocker.

Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

Yes the DVD can handle CDS.

About the printer- it will be fine. The board has even a paralell port. This also goes with the mouse and keyboard, as the board has 2 PS/2 sockets.

Bearlake Launch & Gigabyte P35-DS3R Review Screenshot

okay... that is really really oddd. because i was going to recommend the ds3r but i couldnt find it on scan.co.uk.. lol

STRONGLY AGREED. I was originally going to put it from ebuyer, but it dosent even have any good P35 mobos. lol. All UK shops are like this I mean you have to build from like 3 shops if you want to get precisely what you want. I wish we had newegg here as its also so **** expensive in UK compared to US.

sorry i made a mistake choose this mobo instead its cheaper and a better overclocker.

Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

Yes the DVD can handle CDS.

About the printer- it will be fine. The board has even a paralell port. This also goes with the mouse and keyboard, as the board has 2 PS/2 sockets.

Bearlake Launch & Gigabyte P35-DS3R Review Screenshot

thanks again, mate. would you recommend using Scan.co.uk exclusively? or searching the 'net for the best deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom