Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, not really, lol its really just $26 to look into it to find the problem, that way, I can fix it, but I rather keep my $26 and figure it out on my own, but as for right now, its going to take 34 min to complete, I'm headed to the post office, I'll be right back, don't go no where, lol.

well, not really, lol its really just $26 to look into it to find the problem, that way, I can fix it, but I rather keep my $26 and figure it out on my own, but as for right now, its going to take 34 min to complete, I'm headed to the post office, I'll be right back, don't go no where, lol.

Lol, don't worry I'll be refreshing my browser. :D

ok, I'm back, now what do I do now to make sure if it wont happen again, just leave it on?

i did have this same problem about 6 months ago. I just reformatted my pc and everything worked fine.
It also happened to my again lik 2 weeks ago when my xp installation failed so i got lucky and went to safe mode and did system restore.

Also make sure all your cables are ok and not touching anything.
WHen it happened to me six months ago, my heat sink had come of the processor some how and it was rubbing against my mobo. SUPRISINGLY nothing died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom