E6X50 on sale now at buy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices will go down, the processors aren't suppose to be out yet so don't listen to that buy.com just wait until Moses...I mean newegg comes with the CPUs.

Prices will go down, the processors aren't suppose to be out yet so don't listen to that buy.com just wait until Moses...I mean newegg comes with the CPUs.

ya... Newegg will come down the mountain and bring the intel chips

yea i dont think BOt knows what he is talking about
why would all theese well known reliable sites tell us the price of something in bulk?

this same thing happened when the core 2 line first came out they were selling cpus before the scheduled release date and they cost like 60-90 bucks more then they did by release time

just wait for july 22 and prices will be what we have been hearing about

why would all theese well known reliable sites tell us the price of something in bulk?

this same thing happened when the core 2 line first came out they were selling cpus before the scheduled release date and they cost like 60-90 bucks more then they did by release time

i hope your right...

i think ur right tho, because we knew that the e4300 was gonna drop to exactly what it is right now, and this was predicted..... i think it will be exactly correct

I will admit I am wrong if that is the case. However, use this as an example...

Look at buying a new car. Ford Mustang for instance.

The MSRP Price Range: $19250 - $31700.

How many car dealerships will stay in business if they sell them at cost (MSRP)? A company cannot stay in business because there is no profit when they sell a car for what they paid for it. This is the same situation. Intel is selling the CPUs in bulk to others for the MSRP. Those companies than turn around and sell the CPUs at a markup to get a profit.

Its simple business.

^this isnt cars tho complete different business
its just an early release, simple as that

i still dont see where you got your whole oem bulk theory from???

why would sites like dailytech, tomshardware, etc. tell us that the prices were one thing when they are actually more unless you buy 1000?
they wouldnt

and if these were going to be their price at release then they would be even more now because its an early release

the price will drop in a week or two no sweat
EDiT: and the date on that pdf you link is early june as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom