ATI Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Well right now, I'm trying to OC my memory and when I'm looking at my 3D view, theres yellow flashes crossing my 3D view. What do you think is wrong? Right now my Memory is at 805MHz if you're wondering and also, it I just ran it again, first it was 805MHz then it went down again to 802MHz and then 799MHz. At 799MHz, I just hear a bong sound in my speakers. Oh, and yesterday while I was downloading 3dmark, it was about 160kb/s now it's 37.2kb/s. Is this because of my RAM, (did I mess it up while OCing it?) or my DSL connection?

It's your internet connection. RAM has nothing to do with download speed.

You should keep backing down the memory, until you hear no sounds, or see no artifacts at all.

It's your internet connection. RAM has nothing to do with download speed.

You should keep backing down the memory, until you hear no sounds, or see no artifacts at all.

I got the ram to barely 805MHz then those yellow flashes comes across my 3D view and next thing you know I look at my memory and it jumps back down to 799MHz, stays there and gives me a bong in the speakers.

Back it to 780, and scan for artifacts again. Also, how long are you running the scan for artifacts? 5-10 minutes is good.

Back it to 780, and scan for artifacts again. Also, how long are you running the scan for artifacts? 5-10 minutes is good.

What are artifacts? Well I'm running it again and going to leave it at 780MHz. And I found out my Video card's max was 699MHz, should I lower it down to 680MHz b1gapl? Oh and the memory on the ATI Tool, is that my RAM?

The memory you see in the ATI Tool program, is your graphic card's RAM.

Artifacts are defects in images or videos, such as the yellow flashes you are seeing. They could be anything unusual, like dots, jagged lines, of different colors.

Just lower the speed, little by little, until you see no artifacts at all.

What is your core speed up to?

The memory you see in the ATI Tool program, is your graphic card's RAM.

Artifacts are defects in images or videos, such as the yellow flashes you are seeing. They could be anything unusual, like dots, jagged lines, of different colors.

Just lower the speed, little by little, until you see no artifacts at all.

What is your core speed up to?

Right now it's 678MHz and my memory is 780MHz. Let me run Scan artifacts again and lower it until I don't see any.

I'd say, lower it by increments of 5-10, until you see no artifacts at all.

When you tested 678 core, stock memory...were there artifacts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom