Appropriate Power Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to end up overclocking my card anyway, so...

y would amd and ati have issues with each other, its their own card..... with their own CPU, and as for the GTS beating the GS, thats true in very few situations and usually by not a very large margin, i don't think its worth paying the xtra 52$ for a little bit of performance in some games, and less performance in some games

i might need to ask sora about the position of the 8600gts, because i think they might need to be swapped with the gs..... plus the x1950pro does a bit better than the 7900gs, but then the gs overclocks wayyy past x1950pro's speed, and the x1950pro doesn't overclock well.... if at all

I had just heard from my guy at a computer shop that sometimes there are some issues between ATI cards and AMD processors.
And thats one reason I don't want the X1950, because it doesn't overclock well.

...Now I just have to remember how to overclock.

if ur spending that much get an x1950xt which is highly overclockable and is in the same price range as the gts

They just bumped the cost of the X1950XT by like 40 bucks, so I need another card now...
Which one is good for about 150-160 dollars? Should I go back to the 8600GTS? Or the 7900GS (which is about 40 dollars cheaper, so I could get 2 gig RAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom