e6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't no about the e6850, but the e6750 is 70$ cheaper and can push 3.8 ghz on stock intel cooling, don't think its worth paying more for a bit extra overclock but 4.0ghz plus is high enough as it is :)

WTF!?! That processor along with the infamous :)rolleyes:) E6750 is suppose to come out next week ( July 22) why they are selling it already!?!?!

its an early release at higher prices

Are you guys sure it's early release that makes them more expensive?? The other thread seems correct about them being sold at $183 by 1000 quantities... But I hope you guys are right.... hopefully next week the prices drop to $183 on the e6750. :)

Bulk prices are always lower than single unit prices. The only price drops that are planned this time around are for the quadcores. The other cpu's will not see a price drop and the new cpu's are being put to cover he $160-$260 price range and give the buyer more options. Retail prices will be about $50-$100 more in cost (roughly).

I know some are saying its early pricing while it's a not uncommon practice to jack the price up for early release, but don't hold your breath. If I am wrong I'll admit it gladly and I have a small margin of hope that I will be wrong I just don't see it that way.

Bulk prices are always lower than single unit prices. The only price drops that are planned this time around are for the quadcores. The other cpu's will not see a price drop and the new cpu's are being put to cover he $160-$260 price range and give the buyer more options. Retail prices will be about $50-$100 more in cost (roughly).

I know some are saying its early pricing while it's a not uncommon practice to jack the price up for early release, but don't hold your breath. If I am wrong I'll admit it gladly and I have a small margin of hope that I will be wrong I just don't see it that way.

lets just pray ur wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom