sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for some people with some decent experience with sound cards, is the Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty card a good choice or waste of money? Also, I really need to know about it's compatibility with Vista. As a bit of an extra question, is there any card comparable with the Falal1ty card for less money or a better card?

Ok, for some people with some decent experience with sound cards, is the Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty card a good choice or waste of money? Also, I really need to know about it's compatibility with Vista. As a bit of an extra question, is there any card comparable with the Falal1ty card for less money or a better card?

waste ur paying for the fatality name

thats an awesome deal for that card, also if u want the front controller like the fatality i'm pretty sure u can, just look it up on newegg

thats an awesome deal for that card, also if u want the front controller like the fatality i'm pretty sure u can, just look it up on newegg

Awesome! Thanks! I've been slowly building a wishlist on Newegg over the last couple of months and I'm just waiting till the 22nd (for my processor) to order. I'll probably post my final tentative build on here for last minute suggestions within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom