USB Drivers/Options??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhick40

Baseband Member
Okay, this probably sounds incredibly stupid but I deleted my USB drivers without realizing it, I thought that they were drivers for a phone, which was named something similar like usb1 or something. Anyway, I basically CANNOT find these drivers anywhere, and I'm wondering what my options are as far as connecting a zen media player. I have my mouse plugged into a ps2 converter, but I need to figure something out to get my music on/charge this mp3 player. Thank you in advance.

Its in my signature I believe. the computer is a HP d530 small form factor, mother board is 085Ch from HP.

edit: Confirmed it with the belarc.

Hello,

If you have an HP d530 Small Form Factor PC that looks like:

c00139499.gif

...you'll find the driver here: HP Compaq d530 Small Form Factor Desktop PC -  Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

If you have an HP d350 Ultra-slim Desktop PC that looks like:

c00754411.gif

...you'll find the driver here: HP Compaq d530 Ultra-slim Desktop Desktop PC -  Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

Simply click on your OS and download and install the Chipset Driver.

Your welcome and be sure to come back for ALL your computer or other needs. TF is turning into a small community of experts where there arn't many people to help.

Believe it or not, I don't think it's fixed. I tried plugging it in last night after you guys helped me, and it charged. HOWEVER, I ended up leaving it downstairs on another computer, and it charged overnight. The next day, the device manager thing which creative uses recognizes it. However, it doesn't work up here. The charging light comes on when I plug in to this computer, but it isn't recognized. Also, I know it "kind of" works because when the screen saver is on and I plug in a flash drive it comes off. I think this means there is only power going to the port or something? I have tried both front and rear usb ports. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom