Sony DVD burner/Seagate HDD.... doesn't have cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Do I need to buy any cables for both of these products? Or will the mobo and PSU take care of it?

I think the HDD needs the SATA/power cables bought separately... but I'm not sure about the DVD burner. If I have to buy separate cables, can you guys recommend a good cable with a link... Thanks.

DVD:
Newegg.com - Sony NEC Optiarc Black 18X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 18X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache E-IDE / ATAPI DVD Burner - OEM

HDD:
Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS (Perpendicular Recording Technology) 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

Its becuase they are idiots, that dont understand OEM products come with nothing except the main product. If you were to buy that retail, yes it would come with sata to mobo cables.. but its not.. its OEM. Its fine for people like us that build their own systems cuz we get all the cables from the mobo/psu. No worries.

Its becuase they are idiots, that dont understand OEM products come with nothing except the main product. If you were to buy that retail, yes it would come with sata to mobo cables.. but its not.. its OEM. Its fine for people like us that build their own systems cuz we get all the cables from the mobo/psu. No worries.

LOL Ok, I see how that works. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom