Building Gaming Computer. Need simple help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know is hard and most likely you are afraid of building your own PC with your OWN hands like most people here are telling you to do but is the best way, not only you gonna save a lot of money but you will make a high end system if you listen to people like vernong1992, he knows what he's doing thats why this site exist in the first place so people like vernong1992 or Sora can help you not only you but others too even helping each other, thats why I like this site in the first place ;) .

If you are afraid of installing your computer yourself remember that we are here but youtube have some if not all tutorials about installing different PC parts and also there is the internet itself.

Good luck with your PC, and when the times comes & you get you PC up and running I and all Tech forums want to see some pics :) .

Build one yourself, those prices are a rip off. If you're planning to buy a C2D, get an E6300 or E6320 and OC it with the P35-DS3R and also get a good tower. Preferably Antec 900 with all its cooling fans plus an Artic Cooler Freezer 7 to get your CPU nice and cool.

for $2000? Heh, you can build pretty much the best of the best for that...

Are you like a seriously hardcore gamer?

I don't know if i am really hardcore. I definitely want to be able to run crysis and future direct x10 games in the future. I am considering building one myself now. I have a friend that did it once so maybe he could help me out. IF I end up not wanting to build it myself though would cyberpowerpc be the best place to buy from? Thanks for all the help again

Oh ya and I want to just order everything from ONE place because it needs to all be on one check.

then you would probably be classified as a moderate gamer
and i highely recommend building it yourself much cheaper than cyperpower
but if you INSIST on prebuilt some good places are
buyxg.com
ibuypower.com
and cyberpower not sure on the url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom