Hardest decision for July 22nd builders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at user reviews only for averages. Most of the components people have been recommending here have stellar overall ratings. When I see something have over 100 replies and %85+ come in high that generally means a great product. Likewise if I see a pattern of bad comments, especially on similar issues then I generally stear clear.

I use a variety of sources and do it for most products I buy. I just went through that buying appliances and all sorts of things for my new home. I too ultimately look for the bad comments to see if there is a pattern with a QC issue.

I just wish I had a forum like this for everything I buy. This is ultimately the best litmus test, HEHEH.

You guys really need to stop nitpicking on such small things.

Buy either of those CPU's. They will both be more then enough to handle anything for the next few years.

I'm so tired of reading the word, "Overclocking".

I bet most of you don't even overclock or even know how. And if you do know how, you have nothing but problems. I bet most of you don't even have an overclocked PC right now....

Pathetic.

Yikes!! and here I was just giving this forum credit for not having flamers.

That one actually hurt a little, heh.

Looks like many retailers and online places will be putting the E6750 up for sale this coming week (prior to 22 July). I have seen a few places have them on back order expected delivery 16 July but the price seems to be around $224 right now. Perhaps that will drop after they officially release who knows.

hm... I would have to say I've had a hard time deciding on those 2 CPU's myself. My decision came down to the e6750. I didn't think the $83 was worth it for a q6600. I've seen a lot of benchmarks on both CPU's... but then again, like you said... if the e6750 isn't $183 and is more like $2xx THEN I might go with the q6600. It really depends on the price on July 22 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom