saltynay read this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
I think it was you who posted pictures of the laptop you wanted to destroy, but I rember that you drew something on the mouse pad, did it affect the sensitivity or have any other effect on it?

I would have pm'd this but I need a answer soon, so if any one knows anything about this please respond.

I stuck a sticker on the mousepad and coloured it in with permanent marker. it didn't effect sensitivity due to mine being heat sensitive I use to have a utility which allowed you to use the touchpad as a heat sensor it made some psychadelic pictures, anyway the graffiti is looking a bit old and tired now after 2 years

26062007021.jpg

Thank you for that, any way to see if my mouse pad is heat sensitive?

google for some form of utility, look up your system manual, somehow find it on the computer hardware info tab and then look up the model number on the producers website I would imagine that most laptops use heat sensitive touch pads its cheap and cheerful and sensitive enough for standard use. I play cs 1.6 on my laptop with a touch pad sure I get creamed most of the time but I do normally manage to kill the noobs even though it takes me about 30 strokes of the pad to turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom