Help me build a C2D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORIGINAL: techman321
Did i miss something or did Baron5 (I mean no offense here) make a mistake? Since when was the E6320 more than 200 hundred dollars?
I saw it on Newegg today for about $165.50

The original poster is in Kanadia so those are probably Kanadian dollars.

Nah, I'm canadian.

Anitec doesn't have the gigabyte ds3r and whats more hurting is the fact that the p5k se is on special order..

Any particular reason you are sticking with anitek? I've found relatively decent prices on Canadacomputers.com, ncix.com, and tigerdirect.ca and on the off chance you live in the Toronto area you you can save the shipping costs by visiting the actual stores for CanadaComputers and Tigerdirect.

I live in BC and Anitec is the closest computer shop or the only one i know of. I hate doing shipping because Canadapost always lies and they always bang up your package. Canadapost promised a 2day delivery on my Nintendo Wii and its been 4 days and it haven't come yet. On the receipt it says money back guaranteed if the package is not delivered in 2 days but when I phone them, they keep making excuse and not willing to return my money. They even put me on hold for 15mins for no reason. Maybe because they think I will hang up within the 15min wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom