Ultimate Slow games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd2800

Daemon Poster
hey

I just installed Ultimate Vista and my Games are slower than When Played in Home Basic or Home Premium and there nothing running except for AV and Skype ? should i go bk to Home Basic or Home Premium ?

How did you upgrade the leagal an costly way OR the Free an illegal way.

Wow 3 bumps in the matter of 10 minutes. No patience?

Your system sucks. You have 1 GB of RAM when it is recommended to run at LEAST 2GB for Ultimate. If nto more. So yeah that would be your first issue.

I have run F.E.A.R. with Full EVERYTHING and i still get 60+ FPS in Ultimate. So games run jsut fine on Ultiamte. Doom 3..same thing. Full everything with high details and yet 60+ FPS on each game. CS:S i get mroe than that with high detail.

Get more RAM. I run 3GB and my system runs smoothly. Even before my upgrade when i had 1/5GB of RAM, which is still higher than yours, i could run most games at high detials and still get 30+ FPS.

yeh but conquest runs fine on bf2142 its just titan .. and my system dont suck ...

so bk to home prem for me then .... hahahah ..

yes your system sucks. Just cause you have a core 2 duo CPU dioesnt mean jack. My P$ runs better than your system. Why is it that i can run all these games but you cant? I run Ultimate.

Again it is your RAM. Ultimate calls for at least 2GB. So till you can say that you can run the latest games on Ultimate then your system wont suck. :p

Cause i have run BF2 and BF2142 easily. Along with Lost Planet on Vista with no issue and high effects. Gee could it be cause i have more Ram that can handle the extra load? Could be...

I just installed Ultimate Vista and my Games are slower.
Vista will take up a good bit of ram and cpu, you can run your games just fine with some tweaks, your operating systym is not at fualt, your hardware can use an upgrade. I have run any game you can name(yes for real), 1gig of ram and a 128mb video card that is compatable is the minimum, you can make up the lack in settings( I play gothic 3 with a simalar system), you will get none of the features though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom