cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a question that relates to this.. my pc temps are fine. my cpu is at 30c but the fans NEver turn off. Is it supposed to be like that. I have 5 fans (2 intake 1 cpu 1 video card and 1 exhaust) i just changed mobo cause my previous one got fried. i am now using a MSI K8n Neo4 -f.

I also have a question that relates to this.. my pc temps are fine. my cpu is at 30c but the fans NEver turn off. Is it supposed to be like that. I have 5 fans (2 intake 1 cpu 1 video card and 1 exhaust) i just changed mobo cause my previous one got fried. i am now using a MSI K8n Neo4 -f.

What do you mean your CPU fan never turns off? I'm sure it should stay on until you turn off your computer.

maybe he means they run really loud really fast ALL the time as in 90-100 percent even when its not needed then i suggest a decent fan controller

actually i have a fan controller.. my previous board was a DFI lanparty sli-d and the fan never ran like this has been doin since i put it in.. i guess as long as my pc doesnt overheat, im on the right. right?

if its not overheating thats fine, the fan is always needed, idle or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom