19"-20" Good Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely recommend this one

I really thought about that one too... but did some calculations and thought I'd be better off with a samsung.

The Viewsonic is $179.99 with a rebate.... plus the $13.18 shipping... which bumps it up to a $193.17 monitor. I also want a DVI cable.. but the viewsonic doesn't include one... to get one I think it'll cost around $15? So grand total for the Viewsonic would be around $208.17.

I'm going to get the 20" Samsung with the DVI cable included and Height adjustable stand. Viewsonic doesn't have the height adjustable stand. The Samsung is $199.99 without rebate or shipping at Costco.com. I have a $30 coupon. :)

I really thought about that one too... but did some calculations and thought I'd be better off with a samsung.

The Viewsonic is $179.99 with a rebate.... plus the $13.18 shipping... which bumps it up to a $193.17 monitor. I also want a DVI cable.. but the viewsonic doesn't include one... to get one I think it'll cost around $15? So grand total for the Viewsonic would be around $208.17.

I'm going to get the 20" Samsung with the DVI cable included and Height adjustable stand. Viewsonic doesn't have the height adjustable stand. The Samsung is $199.99 without rebate or shipping at Costco.com. I have a $30 coupon. :)
my recommendation is not based on the price, but rather the quality for its price.

He asked for a monitor for $150-180...I think that counts as budget.

And I don't understand what you mean by Samsung monitors being...elegant? What's elegant? does it have like diamonds and flamboyant feathers on them or something? Everytime I go to best buy and look at the Samsung TV's they all look crackly and fuzzy compared to Sony and the like, maybe I'm just paranoid about Samsung cause like I said...everything I buy from them stops working after a year, and my friends Samsung big screen TV sucks, has input lag and is crackly.

i mean their monitors... look freaking awesome.... lmao, thats what happens when a geek tries to act sophisticated

He asked for a monitor for $150-180...I think that counts as budget.

And I don't understand what you mean by Samsung monitors being...elegant? What's elegant? does it have like diamonds and flamboyant feathers on them or something? Everytime I go to best buy and look at the Samsung TV's they all look crackly and fuzzy compared to Sony and the like, maybe I'm just paranoid about Samsung cause like I said...everything I buy from them stops working after a year, and my friends Samsung big screen TV sucks, has input lag and is crackly.

Are you serious?!?!?

You obviously dont know much about TV's. Samsung is one of the best if not the best in TV's on the market right now.

Are you serious?!?!?

You obviously dont know much about TV's. Samsung is one of the best if not the best in TV's on the market right now.

Yeah, I heard Samsung is like top 2 brands in tv's. I heard most people don't know how to set their Samsung tv's(because there are so many options they put into the tv's) so the image doesn't look good.

Maybe his friend doesn't know how to use the Samsung... either that, or he bought a budget Samsung (if there is such a thing....). :)

depends which market CRT, rear projection, digital projection, colour wheel projection, plasma or LCD etc....... TV market is too large to just say one companies the best one is the worst

agreed, i always like to see my screens first being monitor or tv, because i find one brand always have tv/monitors than are better/worse than their others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom