8800 GTS runs Really *HOT*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in California for 5 years and it was the worst 5 years of my life. Outrageous housing costs, outrageous cost of living, outrageous gas prices. I would say its the most outrageously overpriced economy of all the other states but it definately does not own every other state.

I packed up and moved to Colorado and now all the Californians are flocking here. I was really hoping to get away from that overpriced environment now it seems to be heading out here :(

thats the price of california, as that one guy said, you move to the other states once you've given up on your dreams. Californians flocking to Colorado? and you base this on your individual experience instead of population census and travel data?

thats the price of california, as that one guy said, you move to the other states once you've given up on your dreams. Californians flocking to Colorado? and you base this on your individual experience instead of population census and travel data?

Been to California for two weeks, nice place to visit, but I would never want to live there. I think I'll stick with Ohio for now.

wats wrong with CA?

nothing, its just really expensive and not for poor people or people who have given up on their dreams. Everyones moving to california like mad, least amount of natural disasters, amazing weather, and in general just where everything happens. New york is pretty cool in my opinion too, but other then that I'm not really fond of the rest of the US states in terms of living conditions, natural disasters, and "activity".

California is the most over-rated place to live in the US, right behind Florida. I would much rather live in Tennessee or in the rocky mountains in Colorado. To me, California is way too liberal, overcrowded, and over priced. Any place that does not snow isn't my taste, I think snow is fun and when it's not all stomped on by little kids it's also very pretty. I like having seasons, I like to go swimming in the summer, and go snowboard in the winter (not much snow where I live to snowboard but it wouldn't take long to get to a place that does).

As far as less natural disasters? lol

Earthquakes, rock slides, mud slides and don't forget the massive wild fires. Any time where my house might fall down a cliff sounds like a natural disaster to me.

This got off topic big time lol.

EDIT:

Best Places to Live 2006 - Money Magazine

I guess they didn't include "making your dreams come true" as one of the aspects for the contestants. lol

I will say San Diego is a wonderful city and would be a nice place to live, especially compared to the rest of CA. Except it is also one of the most expensive.

whoa , u think its hot over there. in aust. it reaches 40c a fair bit. in summer we see those kinds of temps all the time. and my temps are still relativley low. although i too have bout 6 fans
Not only that, but Australia is statistically the driest continent.

Over here, anything under about 10ºC is considered "freezing"

Anyway, my 8800 GTS 320MB card is overclocked to 620MHz, and it idles at about 58-60
this is with stock cooling, but with AS5 applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom