Whats better cod3 or Gears of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having not played COD3, i'd say COD3. Gears Of War is way too weird for me being used to CS:S. That, and i've never fully gotten used to the Xbox controller. Always had a PS2, never wanted to get an Xbox.

I'm not sure how you can judge between the two. I find them to be 2 completely opposite games. GoW is very graphic intense and I enjoy playing it but for the old WWII thrill, I like CoD3 so I think its all preference.

Gears of War is definitely the better game. While COD3 was good, I just always had the same been there done that feeling with it. Was nothing really that special about the game -- it was just solid. Gears of War is a masterful experience that is unique and also will not be forgotten as the years go by.

Gears... the over the shoulder run, the first time I saw it, got me sucked into the game big time. Added to the nity grity, get your *** down before it gets blown off, what the **** was that? fun of the game.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat takes the cake. Cod 3 is a run and gun game which shows no skills what so ever. Gears is better in co-op, but otherwise lame multiplayer matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom