Sound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieo

Baseband Member
ok so i build myself a new comp and everything seems fine except one issue. the sound when i try and run something high like a game or a video edditing software the audio seems to lag and become staticy and in games like its a constant static type with breaks and stuff not clean at all. so i was wondering if this is a sound driver related issue i have also tried putting in a dif sound card besides onboard but that didnt do anything. or my second guess is that it is a video issuse since im using the onboard video at 128mb but i dont think its that. i have a core 2 duo 2.0 cpu and 2gbs f ram so i dont know what the problem could be besides the onboard video.

tryied reinstalling the drivers already nothing. but on a side not it also happens when i put in my pci sound card which worked perfectly fine in my old comp which is why I would think it is a video issue.

tryied reinstalling the drivers already nothing. but on a side not it also happens when i put in my pci sound card which worked perfectly fine in my old comp which is why I would think it is a video issue.

Could be the codecs

a line from my cd drive? what do you mean i dont think so the only chords i have from my cd drive to my mobo is the ide cable. i'll look into the codecs issue also.

cd audio? I don't know what that is sorry. But it's an onboard sound so I didn't think I'd need to plug anything in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom