Whats happening! (tiscali)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
Humm just logged on and instead of the standerd 404 error for not found pages im getting this!

Error: dns

Why are tiscali doing this, anyone else affected?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Really wierd. I used to be with tiscali and have now moved to Sky. It's a really big difference. Consider it.

Why Sky I have heard nothing but bad things about sky broad band, I just don't think it's worth it to use a TV provider as a Internet provider.

I use virgin media and I tell you they are the best no DL limit and very fast connection speeds for a fair price a month.

i used to be with tiscali but they cut our bandwidth down loads after using up too much bandwidth, REGARDLESS of the fact we paid for unlimited, and continued to get charged for full access.

personally i hate tiscali and their a bunch of cheeky c***s

we moved to Pipex, and they're good. maybe its time you moved as well...

I have no problem with my download limits, connection speed or anything else thanks, its the error message im asking about

Why Sky I have heard nothing but bad things about sky broad band, I just don't think it's worth it to use a TV provider as a Internet provider.

I use virgin media and I tell you they are the best no DL limit and very fast connection speeds for a fair price a month.

Sky max is unlimited and is 16mb (i have downloadspeeds of 1.5mb/s).

Also Virgin Media ill be introducing a speed cap at peak times :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom