Dell vs. HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally go with HP. I see way too many dells with problems and dealing with their customer support is frustrating and quite often pointless nowadays.

HP's always been the most helpful and quickest customer support for me, and in my experience, have made better quality and longer lasting PCs.

Hello,

I agree with ShackledPhoenix. Go with HP. Their business notebooks are especially good, and they recently released some new models too. Plus HP are the worldwide market leader in the notebook / laptop market so they must be doing somethings if not all things right.

Though, Dell laptops are cheaper, and they have just released a new line of business laptops 'Vostro' which are quite nice.

What do you think of some of the computers from Costco..

Costco Notebooks

The only minus for me to buy Laptop from Costco.. is that they have only 3 month return policy now.. Not 6 how they used to before...

And as for gameing..
I probably will not use my laptop for gaming. I have gaming computer (which I use now).
Laptop will be used for College stuff.. Skype, Web-Design.. and maybe a little of Blender..

well the sams club one is okay. Id still perfer to order online, and its a ..slow... 4.2k rpm harddrive lol.

But RPM is not everything

I'm pretty sure that 200GB 4.2K RPM hard drive is faster than most of the older 80GB 5.4K hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom