Whats the better ATI 2k or 1k series? for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most reviews of the 2xxx series were based off the original Drivers.

That being said, the cards are doing alot better in tests with the new driver patchs/releases...

Did you look at the website I posted, they did the review on July 10, 2007

I don't agree with you....

What, you don't think the performence of the cards got better with the new Drivers? Lol.

I never said they Beat variable card with the new ones. I just said they did much better than they did with original Drivers.

Of Course you are entitled to your opinion just as I am. :/

Of Course you are entitled to your opinion just as I am. :/

It is not about opinion, it is about facts..... for example you can't say that in your opinion 6800GT is better than X1950XTX.... or you can't say that 1+1=3 in your opinion...

What, you don't think the performence of the cards got better with the new Drivers? Lol.

I never said they Beat variable card with the new ones. I just said they did much better than they did with original Drivers.

I didn't deny that HD2xxx is doing better with new drivers, but I can say the same thing for 8xxx series.

What I want to say is that the review for HD2600 series was done by the latest driver, yet 8600 series kicked HD2600 ***

It is not about opinion, it is about facts..... for example you can't say that in your opinion 6800GT is better than X1950XTX.... or you can't say that 1+1=3 in your opinion...

I didn't deny that HD2xxx is doing better with new drivers, but I can say the same thing for 8xxx series.

What I want to say is that the review for HD2600 series was done by the latest driver, yet 8600 series kicked HD2600 ***

For the shake of arguement. yes I could say that the 6800GT is better than a X1950XTX or that 1+1 == 3... Just because all facts where once opinions.
And I could do it, if I simply wanted to. (For the Shake of argument, cause its fun, :) )

At any rate Im not saying that and Im not saying what you think.
All I said was that, they did much better with the new drivers compared to what they did with the Old drivers. And that IS true. Because, well it is.. Lol..

I also never said anything about any other card.. So really I don't know why your acting as if i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom