Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, that exactly what i thought wen i saw the amount of processing powwer on those things. but still im sure theres sumthin else about the card sumone here would no that stopped it from being so great.

yeah oh well either way the g92's should do great either way. if any of the hype is right we will be in for a nice surprise..

ive seen many videos including the dx10 vs dx9 runing on the gtx and framerate seems to be playable. maybe 30 frames or more. and ive heard crytek talkingabout the game still being optimized alot yet so for now theose frames are ok even betteer after optimized

OMG... don't post things like this you guys are torturing me and confusing me I'm about to make my new rig and I'm still debating whether or not should I get a GTX..:confused: I don't know what to do!!!!!! and July 22 is almost here.!.!.!

get a gtx they are the best card on the market right (excluding ultra which is waste since u can reach from o/c)

Yes I know the GTX is the best right now and I feel lucky that I can buy one "soon" thats why I'm confused whether or not should buy it because the 8800 series card in a couple of months is about to be 1 year old and new cards are suppose to come out. I believe you guys know exactly where I'm getting at this
is tough to spent around $500 in a card that soon will be somewhat obsolete or even discontinued thats my worry about buying the card.
Until some real DX10 games comes out I can't be 90% sure about the GTX card.

They might be a great mid range card.

Its strange that the 8800GTS 640mb will stay over $400, yet the new 8900GT 512mb is $400 and looks like it might be a better card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom