3d mark score messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron5

Fully Optimized
hey everyone i was just looking back in the 'post ur 3d mark score' thread to notice this pic of mine after running 3dmark. the score is 12,160. i then noticed if all the sub scores are added up it gives a total of 14,179. is this messed up or wat?

3dmark-1.jpg

every1's score is like that..... Apokalipse's is like that... so i'm guessing it's like that for everybody?

It will probably correct itself, when you upload the score to futuremark. It works for me.

hey everyone i was just looking back in the 'post ur 3d mark score' thread to notice this pic of mine after running 3dmark. the score is 12,160. i then noticed if all the sub scores are added up it gives a total of 14,179. is this messed up or wat?

3dmark-1.jpg

did u guys go out and buy 3dmark06???

well if apoko said usually is right.....make that always is right.

yeah bought the full version... thats a good one vernong :)
i didnt like it how u cant just see ur score without going on the net so i had to take sum abrasive action.

Yeh, cause i dont think the CPU score has that much to do with the 3D mark either. For example, my score only went up slightly (like a few 100) when i changed from my old system (3500+, 1GB ram) to my new one, but using the same graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom