Microsoft Comfrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
just got done watching it on G4 and WOW
Call of Duty 4 looks absolutely amazing
Assassins Creed looks amazing
new Halo 3 single player game footage looked incredible definitely going to wait outside ebgames for this one
but for me the biggest surprise was Resident Evil 5 coming to the 360
to me that is just amazing, been a Resident Evil fan ever since the beginning amazing franchise

i think its going to be a really good year for Microsoft
did anyone else watch this and what are your thoughts on it?

just got done watching it on G4 and WOW
Call of Duty 4 looks absolutely amazing
Assassins Creed looks amazing
new Halo 3 single player game footage looked incredible definitely going to wait outside ebgames for this one
but for me the biggest surprise was Resident Evil 5 coming to the 360
to me that is just amazing, been a Resident Evil fan ever since the beginning amazing franchise

i think its going to be a really good year for Microsoft
did anyone else watch this and what are your thoughts on it?

I watched it and I agree with most of what you said.
Call of Duty 4 looked good, but it was nothing I wasn't expecting. I guess there was no shock and awe with that game for me.
Mass Effect continues to impress me yet again with its graphics, storyline, and overall depth.
The Animations in Assasin's creed were so fluid and seamless. When the main character stood on the building, looked at the city, and the comment was made that everything was interactive -- my jaw dropped.
Halo 3 looked pretty good and the music was perfect yet again. You didn't know RE5 was coming to the 360? That is pretty old news. I am kinda bummed that the full trailer wasn't shown, but is it just me or did they show the main character wearing a STARS uniform? I guess that confirms that the character is Chris Redfield. Can't wait to get my hands on that game.

I'm also bummed that mgs4 wasn't discussed -- I guess we have to wait for an announcement from Konami.

Furthermore, I think the Microsoft press conference was pretty solid. They really didn't have much surprising news though; they mostly let the games that everyone knew was coming out speak for themselves. Because of this, I think Sony and Nintendo have a good opportunity to impress and shock the crowd tomorrow. Sony MUST accomplish this goal. I hope they do, it would make this console generation much more exciting.

the whole time i was watching that was all people would say is "Sony HAS to come out with something amazing because it is LOSING the console wars, and if things stay the way they are the Sony has fail"

also when Cliffy B got done with the Gear of War demonstration he said it would use the Game for Windows Live feature which is why Halo 2 is Vista Only, but he siad it would work on XP and Vista which is good news for gamers because this means theres going to be an official patch for vista games to work on XP

i think Sony did a somewhat decent presentation but i think the Microsoft did alot better
this is just a little rant i made in another thread about it
yea i noticed that to that every time they said "exclusive" it wasnt true
when the were talking about Unreal 3 they said exclusive and then they were like , well its coming to PC as well.

and did anyone else notice that they didnt show alot of their games like microsoft did???
i mean microsoft played half a level of Assasins Creed, and a little of COD4, and they did the hwole Rock Band thing, while sony just showed videos of game play??? WTF is with that

also did anyone notice that they moved the cameras back ALOT when they were showing COD4? i couldnt even tell what was going on and i have a huge big screen TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom