Laptop won't boot! How do I save my files!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckey312

Beta member
I own a Dell Insiron 4150. Its been a great laptop. It runs fine and has for a long time, but I recently had gotten so fet up with all of the spyware and viruses that kept on creeping into my system folder that I decided to do a reinstallation of WIndows XP. I did so and came upon a STOP message: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS, which I'm not even concerned about anymore. After turning off hte computer it informed me that a file had been damaged in the SYSTEM32 folder, which really got me angry. Now I am to the point where I just want to get some of my pictures from my digital camera off of my computer before it completely crashes. I have done dskchk's and the drive has not failed yet. YET! BUT! Some of the computer places around here have told me that they will backup the drive for around 100 dollars! Ug! Like I have that much :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money:

Anyway to get these files off using my PC? Maybe somehow use the laptop drive as a slave to my PC? There has to be a way

HELP! :mad: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom