Best gaming widescreen LCD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless if you have an 8800GTS 640, HD2900XT, or 8800GTX then 24 anything larger than 22 inches is just pushing it on performance...

seriously don't go overboard on ur monitor and use a lame video card, other wise u get game lag

if you get a 24" monitor you better get a good sli or crossfire set up for it...or you will be sorry when a game comes out and you can't run it .

keep in mind a 24 inch monitors native resolution usually is that 1900 something range which means you will take a big hit in performance. With games like Crysis, even that can bring a 8800 gtx to its knees. Whats the use of getting a large monitor if you dont watch a lot of movies on it and can't run games at max settings without lag?

Whats the use of getting a large monitor if you dont watch a lot of movies on it and can't run games at max settings without lag?

I like to have a big workspace. Photoshop and video editing softwares running at the same time without the need to minimize makes the job easier. Playing a game and having room left over for windows is also a nice feature.

I like to have a big workspace. Photoshop and video editing softwares running at the same time without the need to minimize makes the job easier. Playing a game and having room left over for windows is also a nice feature.

Um...you mean running a game in windowed mode?...I didn't even know people do that now adays...

Um...you mean running a game in windowed mode?...I didn't even know people do that now adays...

they stopped doing thta back in 1998, unless u count visualboy advance which is pretty new.....

i do it with really old games ie jedi knights. so i can talk to denni0302 if we playin together. but for every game made this century i use a head set with skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom