what to upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triXsta

Baseband Member
well i have about $600 to blow on computer parts but im having trouble deciding what I should upgrade to.I use the computer really only for games so gaming is what my focus is.

current specs

amd athlon xp 3000+
radeon 9600xt
512mb dual channel corsair ram
Asus a7n8x nforce 2 ultra
80 gb hdrive

I really need help deciding what to upgrade!

thank you for the help

games im planning to play - hl2,WoW,ut2k4,bf2

well the 9600XT is a kick ass card. But since u got 600 dollars, i would get the x800xt... ur cpu is fast so i would get the video card.

well i was thinking about the x800 but didnt know if i wanted to spend all the money on just one thing..i was thinking of getting a gig of ram and some other things but wasnt sure..for future games im planning to play what will help me more upgrading to a x800 or getting a gig of ram?

well i have about $600 to blow on computer parts but im having trouble deciding what I should upgrade to.I use the computer really only for games so gaming is what my focus is.

Well, A gaming computer does not only mean a PC havin awesome G-card,CPU,RAM,MOBO.
It also means havin excellent speakers and monitor to enhance ur gaming experience.

When will people learn?:mad:

Hey beedubaya,
I ahead of U by one post.:p

512Mb of RAM is plenty enough.
I would have to agree with pretty much everyone.
Your video card is quite good enough though, so I would lean more towards getting speakers.
I highly recommend Logitech's Z-680 or Kipsch's Promedia Ultra 5.1 speaker sets.
And since getting either of those would leave you with plenty of money for RAM, I guess you could throw that in, too.

rakesh_1024 said:
Well, A gaming computer does not only mean a PC havin awesome G-card,CPU,RAM,MOBO.
It also means havin excellent speakers and monitor to enhance ur gaming experience.

When will people learn?:mad:

Hey beedubaya,
I ahead of U by one post.:p

I already have all the accesories u need....so i dont need any of that but thx

I already have all the accesories u need....so i dont need any of that but thx

When did monitor and speakers became accesories.

U should have atleast mentioned them is ur specs.
In this way U would b able to know what people think of ur COMPLETE PC.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom