newegg problem (double order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great. got a big freaking problem here.

Last night, ( i go thru my dad) i had my dad order me some parts, and it said his card was locked, so he tried to do the order again, and it said it was locked again. so he went to the bank and got it cleared up, and it went thru automatically on newegg.

now there are two step 3 orders on newegg. The main problem is, he doesnt have enough money for the bills, when i order parts thru him, i pay him the night before, he puts in in, then I order it the next day. I called newegg, and they said I can refuse the package from ups...

is there any other way? because i dont know how the refuse package thing will go, or anything...its a first (for me and my dad) and they (newegg) said there will be a refund, but will the money be put back in, or what?

im ordering a case, a fan, a pair of earbuds, and a pc headset.

so theres gonna be 4 packages, im gonna have to refuse 2 of them. but what happens if I refuse a package from order, and a package from another?

the guy on newegg said something about the order being in scanning or something.

help?

to refuse a package just tell the fedex dude you refuse to take it when he tries to give it to you

your problem is how do you know what two boxes to refuse?

Dude, no...They can VOID out the order and issue a refund to the credit card or Debit card. It says, "You can't make changes to the order, like switch components or add something or remove something. But, this was obviously a double order and if one of the orders hasn't shipped yet, then it makes more sense for newegg to void one of the orders. You should have asked to speak to a supervisor. Then when the supervisor gets on the phone ask to speak to their supervisor.

I've done that once before. I just called them up and they canceled the order and credited my card back the money.

Who ever you talked to at Newegg was a moron.

it was a problem with the verification process by visa.

think i got it sorted out, i called and *****ed for the (last?) time, and had some chick, that might have been the supervisor, and said the one was in packaging, and couldn't be canceled, but the other, could be, so she voided one, and the other one is being shipped, so it should be good. but as many times as i called and *****ed, they both might be canceled but if that happened, id just re-order on Monday (5 days)

it took a little bit to get it done, but thumbs up newegg! 4 1/2 eggs, -1/2 egg for the ******* who said that he didn't have the correct privileges to cancel the order.

Hmm, you only had it on step 3? I've probably canceled a half-dozen orders on Newegg in step 3 and at least once in step 4, all with the "cancel my order" button via the website. You put in the request, and a moment or two later, you get an email saying it was OKed (presuming it hadn't shipped by that time)... and they'll refund the credit card within a couple days or somethin' like that. Usually happens within 12 hrs.

Did ye' dad try the website cancel? It's on the "Order Status" page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom