GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R and Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to ask G.Skill themselves...I'm a bit worried myself since I have the G.skill 2 gig HZs and plan to get a DS3R mobo now

how are you worried??????

Like hundreds of other people on sites report G.skill HZ's and DS3R mobos....I think we have 2 on this site alone with that combo...

I have a set of G.skill NR's which work flawlessly..

ROFLMAO and he's a super techie... I guess these ranks don't mean much.
I should be the one worried right now. I just ordered Patriot Extreme's for my p35 ds3r. Not sure if they are compatible, but I'm sure they are.

most memory would work with all the new mobo's ne way would it not. even if ur a lil worried theres always someone that at least tried that combination b4.

i agree y do so many ppl get worried ram compadability issue, just bout all ram works in these mobos today.

most memory would work with all the new mobo's ne way would it not. even if ur a lil worried theres always someone that at least tried that combination b4.

exactly if you really are so worried just search it on google or some newegg reviews or something to see if someone has the combo listed.

Looks llike some people need more proof than asking in Tech forums :rolleyes: .
Anyway almost all memory (referring to DDR2 here) should work in most boards the part that you need to be sure is correct, is the "right" support "clock" of the RAM that you want to use like DDR 800, DDR 533, or DDR 400 on the mobo.

Wren you are checking RAM compatibilities list of the manufacturer for the mobo the RAM that appear on that list is tested, so that means that they know "99.5%" for sure that RAM is going to work, now I have heard that those names or brands of RAMs that appear on that list is because they paid some $$ I'm not sure about this but thats what I have heard.

now I have heard that those names or brands of RAMs that appear on that list is because they paid some $$ I'm not sure about this but thats what I have heard.

sounds about right to me because then you get people like this guy who think thats the only memory that works and buys one of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom