How do i check my pc tempreture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc health status in bios or the software which you sometimes get with your motherboard provides you with cpu and case temps.

what motherboard do you have?

you can access most bios from delete or F2 key when you first fire your machine up.

I dont knoe wat mobo i've :(

Edit:
Im thinking of changing my ram to bigger size ..
wat do you think ? any suggestion ?

ok but have you tried getting into your bios setup using F2 or DEL? Your machine seems pretty new i would of thought your motherboard could support up to 4GB. If you open your case up it should state the manufacturer and the model of the motherboard from that you can look on the internet and find the specs of your motherboard.

ok, i'll check my mobo model soon ..

i wanted to change my ram coz my pc keeps hangin..
do u think it would stop hangin if i changes to bigger size ram ??
btw my pc is nearly 1yr old ..

sorry, i mean it freezes ..
it freezes while im multi-tasking ..
sometyme it jus freezes when i tried to surf the net ..
any idea ?

make sure your anti virus is up to date on your machine and make sure you are doing regular scans of your computer.

i would also aquire the following software to help cleanup your system:
CCleaner.com
The home of Spybot-S&D!

defrag your harddrive and perform error checking (right click on local disk c and click on tools)

also check how many items are running in task manager around 30 is about normal.

check msconfig (start> run > "msconfig" > startup tab) make sure you check what programmes you want to startup when you first start your machine up. On my startup i leave my anti virus programme to run on startup and remove everything else. This will make your machine faster and may stop it from randomley crashing/freezing.

i do have anti virus but the trial is over .. i've to buy it ..
when i startup my pc .. the total procceses is 50+ ..

by the way wat happen if the HDD gets too hot ? will it slowdown my machine ? coz my pc is 24hrs switch on .. i knoe tat is a bad thing to do ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom