driver space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z e i g

In Runtime
when ever i try to watch videos such as on myspace or other sites my computer keeps goin toa blue screen saying i need to check my driver or driver space and that mutual memory was cleared. or somthing like that. the compputer restarts.

what should i do?!?!?

okay i'll hav to write it down becuase it takes the whole page and then i gota turnt he comp off. i'll get it to u soon.

omfg here it is -.-....

a problome has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you have seen this restart your computer. if this screen apears again, follow these steps

check to be sure you hace adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, dissable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memorey options such as caching or sharing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced srartup options and then select safe mode.

technical info:
(there were 3 lil crown liek symbols here) stop:0x0000008E (oxCoooooo5, 0x8o4F28DA, oEF46A89o, oxoooooooo)

begining dump of physical memory
physical memory dump completed
contact your system admin or tech support group for further assistance.

that was all there was. the 0x0000008E (oxCoooooo5, 0x8o4F28DA, oEF46A89o, oxoooooooo) part confused me, i didn't know if they were zeros or O's so i put o's up there. i noticed it only happens when i play the quicktime movies on the net.

RAM could be over heating
i had that happen to me with my old comp
but that was when the ram got extremly hot
Do you play games on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom