Dell vs. HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
dell will give you more bang for the buck,
that laptop in the link is overpriced, too big, and it will be horrid at gaming.
i suggest you customize a dell inspiron 1520, then use a $225 off coupon from
Dell Coupons

...the $350 off ones dont work anymore, because too many people have used them, so they are expired.

dell will give you more bang for the buck,
that laptop in the link is overpriced, too big, and it will be horrid at gaming.
i suggest you customize a dell inspiron 1520, then use a $225 off coupon from
Dell Coupons

...the $350 off ones dont work anymore, because too many people have used them, so they are expired.

Last month I bought a dell laptop for under $550. Pretty much the same specs as that hp but came with 1g ram and 80g hd. It's true, best bang for the buck.
Just one question, Am I the only one that doesn't game? Why would you assume he's going to game?

I'm not a fan of HP laptops. About the same quality as Dell, but often twice the price. I'm not really a brand fanboy, but HP tends to not have as many good deals.

well the sams club one is okay. Id still perfer to order online, and its a ..slow... 4.2k rpm harddrive lol.

well the sams club one is okay. Id still perfer to order online, and its a ..slow... 4.2k rpm harddrive lol.

Good looking out! Like I mentioned b4, the dell that I purchased has the same processor but a small 80g hd 5400rpm and came with 1g of mem. I bought another 1g for $35 shipped. I can easily upgrade the hd for another $100. Still, it's way cheaper than the hp.
Check out dell, they always have good deals. My experience with dell has been good. Hp is not bad either.

Good luck

I can't say for Dell Laptops but I have seen the HP ones in computer stores, costco. They are very very nice, but very very expensive. Biggest piece of advice I can give you, do not ever buy a gateway laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom