Thoughts on the Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everone for the comments i havent got a reply as yet about shipping but i have found other places in nsw works out to be a little more expensive but still a whole lot cheaper than the ones going on ebay

cant wait now :p

Yes there lots of reviews about the Transformer saying its loud but the problem lies within the 3 80mm fans included, one thing is for sure they really "take and intake" a lot of air.

Anyway any Antex 900 owner can tell me if the part of the case where you put the HD is removable or something?!?

Okay people frys.com still hasnt gotten back to me they have sent me a notification email and they will replying in 72hours or so...nevertheless i have struck a bargain with fluidtek local computer store the case and flexiglow 500psu for $200AUD (CASH HAHAHA amazing what that word can do :p) still a little bit of a high figure but its the cheapest yet so meh...
before i seal the deal i have read a little on the psu and so far not many bad comments anyone have any objections ?? thoughts on this ??

thanks guys everyone has been really helpful !!

done a bit more research and flexiglow is an Australian company that has been in the computer market for a while but this is their first psu Flexiglow
dunno having second thoughts would it be reliable enough ?? going hopefully this sat or sun so some thoughts before then would be great

thanks peoples

done a bit more research and flexiglow is an Australian company that has been in the computer market for a while but this is their first psu Flexiglow
dunno having second thoughts would it be reliable enough ?? going hopefully this sat or sun so some thoughts before then would be great

thanks peoples
Personally I'd go for a brand known to be reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom