Time to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just wait a paycheck or two to see if I can't find any really good deals on a GPU..

they are already $30-$50 cheaper than what I paid for mine... same brand.

Yea I know but since I'm making enough money I may purchase an 8800GTS 320 if I can't spring for one...however I would pay like 80 most for the X1950Xt after I sold my 7900GS for 90-100 bucks or something.

sora y are u upgrading dude? ur system ROCKS!!!! why not save ur cash for a 9 series and upgrade later

Becuase my 7900GS is going to annoy me to hold it off by the next time I can actually upgrade...which will be February of 08 when I get 11,000 from a trust fund ( I'm 18 then)

The X1950Xt however will last that long...see my point?

There aren't many upgrades left for my system except for the GPU....

I was thinking quad core but after I found that my E6300 is at 3.64ghz I think I will be quite fine rofl...and thats 515 FSB meaning its faster than say an E6600 clocked @ 3.64ghz.

I've even bought little upgrades like a new mousepad, an extra DVD-rom drive, and a gel wrist mouse pad lol....there just isn't much left to upgrade in my system unless I go quad-core.

Becuase my 7900GS is going to annoy me to hold it off by the enxt time I can actually upgrade...which will be February of 08 when I get 11,000 from a trust fund ( I'm 18 then)

The X1950Xt however will last that long...see my point?

ya i get ur point.... i'm gonna get an x1950pro and then upgrade to the 9xxx series.............

Just get an X1950PRO or 7900GS...whichever you can find cheaper. They both are very similar in performance and price so neither is bad.

Just get an X1950PRO or 7900GS...whichever you can find cheaper. They both are very similar in performance and price so neither is bad.

i will be doing GPU folding and i will also be download half-life 2 with that steam offer :)

oh folding huh...you cant play many games except solitaire while folding heh. That's a good cause though so yea get the X1950PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom