Speakers and/or Headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
When I finally build my computer iam going to need some speakers/ and or headset so I can hear and talk...

Could you guys recommend me a speaker/headphone or just a headphone which will output sound and will allow me to talk.

I dont want it to cost a fortune I just want it to work and have decent quality.

get a 20$ logitech microphone, and u can reuse ur old speakers if u wish....

These speakers are AMAZING sound quality for the price...I have their 5.1 set big brother and I currently only use the front 2 and middle and its AWESOME with my cheap Audigy SE.
Newegg.com - Logitech X-230 32 watts RMS 2.1 Black Speaker System - OEM

Newegg is having a 9 buck sale right now through a promo code so they can be had for like 40 after shipping which for the quality you cant beat....for a headset these are on sale right 23 bucks plus shipping right now and they are very good for the price..
Newegg.com - SENNHEISER PC 140 Supra-aural Headset - Retail

I've never been a fan of that particular design when it comes to a headset. I prefer something more like the way that specific plantronics is set up.

These speakers are AMAZING sound quality for the price...I have their 5.1 set big brother and I currently only use the front 2 and middle and its AWESOME with my cheap Audigy SE.
Newegg.com - Logitech X-230 32 watts RMS 2.1 Black Speaker System - OEM

Newegg is having a 9 buck sale right now through a promo code so they can be had for like 40 after shipping which for the quality you cant beat....for a headset these are on sale right 23 bucks plus shipping right now and they are very good for the price..
Newegg.com - SENNHEISER PC 140 Supra-aural Headset - Retail

I like your speaker and headset selection.
How much does the 5.1 run?
Do you know what the promo code is?

I've never been a fan of that particular design when it comes to a headset. I prefer something more like the way that specific plantronics is set up.

Still the sennheiser offer actually better audio quality since they make SUPERIOR audiophile headphones already. I actually love the design and I would order some right now at that price if I didn't have my mind set on the iCEMAT Siberias.

The X-230's are what you want for speakers man...i don't and can't recommend anything else for the price.

any good headphones to plug-in to my current speakers, cuz i share a room and my sister doesn't wanna hear me shooting at ppl when she's emailing ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom