**** please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugabooz

In Runtime
Hey guys, i recently purchased a new system, and the case was a aspire x-plorer. It came assembled with all the hardware installed when i bought it, except the lcd temperature display at the front was not connected, neither were the 2 fans at the side and back of the case with a cool blue light that shines through the side of the case. So i tryed to attach the temperature display at the front of the case to the motherboard. But what i acually did was connect the fans and blue light. Now nothing appears on screen and the cd/dvd drive isnt working either. I tryed unplugging the cord i plugged into the motherboard, but the fans and blue light are still working, but other stuff isnt like the cd drives. What could have have screwed up inside?

guessing can cost you a motherboard or more. i know some guy that accidentally plugged in the floppy power plug to the HD Led light socket in the motherboard and fried his motherboard and CPU
right now i would go to a technician and check out what you've done , hope there no damage done because it going to cost you another computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom