GeForce 8000 Series Price Cut May Come Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would be annoyed if I ended up getting the BFG 8800gts. i think I will wait for the EVGA to come in stock just incase.

Well is more annoying to have the money already and can't buy until the price cuts of Intel comes out in July but most likely even after that price cut is more likely that I'll have to wait until around November to buy the 9xx series..
But then again there is no hurry cuz none of the game I'm interested have arrive yet..

Currently 8800GTX can be found for $489.99 after MIR only
Newegg.com - MSI NX8800GTX-T2D768E-HD OC GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

And 8800Ultra for $594.99 after MIR
Newegg.com - MSI NX8800Ultra-T2D768E-HD-OC GeForce 8800Ultra 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

And both are factory overclocked

Edit: And you would get a free copy of Company Of Heroes with them

Whats the difference between the evga gtx and the one you posted,evga costing more?
Is it only the brand? Do you also get a free game with the evga?
Which would you call the better deal?

What do you guys think the price would be on the 320mb 8800gts? Cuz I just bought my x1950xt for $150. If it's anywhere near that... I'd be very annoyed.

i, for one would like to say that im still going to wait tell AMD/ATI brings out something good later this year for CPUs n GPUs.

im AMD/ATI fan all the way, so i wont get an 8800 GTX or 9xxx series unless AMD/ATI doesnt come up with something good.

another thing, AMD CPU sockets will all have chipsets made from AMD/ATI or other manufactures, not Nvidia. I've not seen one new mobo with an AMD socket n Nvidia chipset EVER.

feel free to flame the AMD/ATI fan, because i got my flame shield up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom